Rising world addict

• Hi everyone, glad to see so many others enjoying the game too! 8o so far i have only experienced a flying pig and a moose room mate for a bit, but looking forward to future Surprises, I love the game, great work guys, keep it up!

• Hi everyone, glad to see so many others enjoying the game too! 8o so far i have only experienced a flying pig and a moose room mate for a bit, but looking forward to future Surprises, I love the game, great work guys, keep it up!

yeah your lucky here to see real flying pigs lol all part of the fun, By the way welcome to the forum :-)

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Nice to see people proud addicts for this game. That's awesome. It's only going to get 'worse' with each update. Ha!

I'm wanting to add myself onto the list but I can't join yet. I have so many ideas that I just want to go wild with them by just going all out. Seeing as how crazy I went with Minecraft, I'd find myself being twice, or three times of an addict in this lovely game. :thumbup:

• I saw this on Steam, thought it like my kind of thing, so I downloaded and started playing.

Suddenly it was 2 hours later. :D

So ... I've opened out a cave as a first shelter (my Minecraft instincts told me to!), and up top I have started putting down the floor of a cabin so that I can have somewhere cosier to live.

Yes, it's obvious that's its very early days for Rising World, but I really like it already, and think it looks amazingly promising. I hope the devs can keep this up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!