[Plugin]Planter

• ok guys i re did my plant script

Now With auto find ground the plants will lay on the ground even if your in the air <-- needs more work but waiting for next api update

type /plantinghelp for help
    type /planting 0 0 0 0 0 to plant
    example to plant a line of trees 100 blocks long with the id of only 30 type /planting 150 50 0 30 30 this will plant 150 trees at random in that line the line is 50 blocks each way so that = 100 total
    example2 to plant a mix of trees in a area type /planting 200 50 50 1 501 this will plant 200 plants at random in a area 100x100 as 50 will = only one side of where your standing so both sides add up to 100

just unzip and place into your plugins folder as per all other java plugins

Files

• planter.zip

(3.66 kB, downloaded 713 times, last: )

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited 2 times, last by yahgiggle ().

• I'm thinking that in the future it would be nice to register something like this as a creative tool and insert it into creative mode. Instead of pressing an F key to select a tool, you click on one of many vanilla or 3rd party tool icons. Right now, this tool could be used by anyone on the server I'm assuming. It should be registerable as a creative tool so it could be limited by whoever has permissions to enter creative mode.

• I'm thinking that in the future it would be nice to register something like this as a creative tool and insert it into creative mode. Instead of pressing an F key to select a tool, you click on one of many vanilla or 3rd party tool icons. Right now, this tool could be used by anyone on the server I'm assuming. It should be registerable as a creative tool so it could be limited by whoever has permissions to enter creative mode.

This is definitely a possibility! (certainly probable? :S ). It is already possible to test for the user being an admin (or belonging to some specific group(s) ) before carrying out the operation. Even to make this restriction configurable via a setting (as an admin_only boolean or as a list of allowed groups).

And, incidentally, congratulations for the plug-in!

yes that's a good idea ATM this only lets admins plant but i did have a idea to use set groups like a creative group you could move users the that group to let them use all creative tools including this one, of cause you would need to make this creative group your self for your server, but this is a very good idea

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Just a bump to let you guys know i re uploaded the plugin i forgot to remove the output to the text and some uses wont be happy that it does this oO so now that's been removed

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Bump to let users know the script has been updated

Some Bugs are fixed that caused errors
    added error feedback on wrong commands
    now has auto find ground, this means you can be flying and all plants will be planted on the ground no more flying plants oO

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Is there actually a difference between your lua script and the plugin? I have both installed and some trees are
    in the air.

they use the same command so if you have both install both will run oO you need to uninstall the lua one. The lua one will cause floating trees the new one always plants in the ground no matter what

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Greetings.
    Question:
    Is it too complicated to add a graphic front end to the plugin, more or less like "Planks & Beams"?

no its not to late and i do intend on doing such things, but i have lots of projects to do lol so this will take time.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!