Some ideas some maybe already in the works and I just don't know yet.
However, I would like to see recipes in the game. We have all this food and right now we can't do anything with them besides eating and cooking the meat- and well eating the meat. It would be fun to make something like an apple pie, lemonade, baked potatoes, or even a roast. With the new use of paper, players could make their own recipe cards! that'd be fun.
Placeable items. Things were can put on the shelf, which currently can't actually contain anything. I'd like to fill it with books, or place ore on the shelf, or flowers. That would be really cool and a neat way to enrich our in home environment. I would also like to be able to put flowers in the vases we make.
Currently we only have posters, moose antlers, and moose heads that can be put on a wall. I'm hoping to see more things like mirrors, decorative plates, or really anything else... Oh! Wall clocks! And maybe bigger sizes for the curtains. I didn't stay within the 2x2 window size and frankly the currents we have now can't be expanded to fit.
Sliding glass doors? That would be neat, or at least glass doors.
Some things I am not sure if anyone has mentioned yet:
- Fish and fishing? We have all this water, that would be really cool!
- Woodworking, to make decorations like figurines.
- Making pumpkins edible. They have a lot of uses as a food, like pumpkin pie, pumpkin juice, baked pumpkin.
- Adding spices like pepper, salt, cinnamon, cumin, ect.
- Improved water manipulation, I'm sure this is being worked on, but mentioning it to show interest.
- Alternative use for the furs we get besides leather: like a blanket or maybe be able to make them pelt rugs like the bear.
- Carpets or carpet textured blocks.
- Misc. things like candles, wax, the ability to pick up and move light fixtures.
- Craft Records for the Gramophone, I know we can find them (and they're difficult to find for sure) but it would be nice to be able to at least maybe craft a handful of what's available.
- More colors and styles for the Gramophone.