Add birds

• I used a very long woodbeam to set the poster on it. After that I removed the beam. You can use glass as well for better positioning. Unfortunately you cannot hang posters without a background.

I use posters for everything tendrils and flowers, birds, deco and so on.

• Beside birds, also beautiful insects like butterflies, dragonflies (beside ponts) and also amphibians like frogs (also beside ponts) would be nice.

There is no need to interact with them, it is enough that they are in the playing world here and there and also many different kinds, not just many.

• technically we have birds (chickens) but i get what you guys mean. it would certainly add a lot of life and aesthetic appeal to the world (and also they'd be very fun to hunt, hehe, and their feathers could be used to make better arrows and fancy bedding). i'm fairly confident red will add them, as well as fish, but they'll be the last animals to get added due to how complicated it would be to animate them and program their movement. ground animals only follow the ground after all, but fish and birds can move freely through space, and birds in particular often don't JUST fly around ALL the time, but land and walk as well. very complicated!

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• Beside birds, also beautiful insects like butterflies, dragonflies (beside ponts) and also amphibians like frogs (also beside ponts) would be nice.

There is no need to interact with them, it is enough that they are in the playing world here and there and also many different kinds, not just many.

i would really like to interact with them tho TuT the idea of catching butterflies and displaying them in jars makes me so happy. (specifically in a videogame where they can just happily flutter in one place in the jar and not die or anything...)

Images

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

Edited once, last by AlphaGodith ().

• i would really like to interact with them tho TuT the idea of catching butterflies and displaying them in jars makes me so happy. (specifically in a videogame where they can just happily flutter in one place in the jar and not die or anything...)

you would want to put a living butterfly in a jar, just for decoration? how cruel ;(

• you would want to put a living butterfly in a jar, just for decoration? how cruel ;(

i'm not sure if you have abysmal reading comprehension or just a really bad sense of humor. either way, do better.

• i would really like to interact with them tho TuT the idea of catching butterflies and displaying them in jars makes me so happy. (specifically in a videogame where they can just happily flutter in one place in the jar and not die or anything...)

collecting different stuff from common to rare and to unique would be nice: animals, antique relics, old gold coins with different coinages which you can find below the earth with the metal detector, old ruins and stone blocks where it is more common to find old stuff aso. Unique is just possible if the world is not without borders and a planet.

• collecting different stuff from common to rare and to unique would be nice: animals, antique relics, old gold coins with different coinages which you can find below the earth with the metal detector, old ruins and stone blocks where it is more common to find old stuff aso. Unique is just possible if the world is not without borders and a planet.

yeah, you get it! i LOVE collecting trophies from my exploration adventures in games like this. i'm mostly interested in natural stuff like animals and plants, but human artifacts from ruins would be neat too.

• collecting plants like herbs and mushrooms from common to rare which grow in specific areas like beside a pont, where it is more wet or where no gras is aso would be also nice. If you could grow these herbs would be nice and if you can use them for specific effects, creating potions and add it for cooking recepies.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!