Changelog 2017-11-30: New playermodels, new items and more!

• I've had this issue with incorrect clipping when underground since I first bought the game about 12 months ago. Is there anything that can be done as it spoils the 'suspension of disbelief'/immersion and the excitement of discovering a dungeon! I've searched the forum but can't see any other mention of this specifically so perhaps its my gfx card (Radeon R7 200 series)?? Might have been better if I'd provided daytime screenshots but hopefully you can see what's going on...

• I've had this issue with incorrect clipping when underground since I first bought the game about 12 months ago. Is there anything that can be done as it spoils the 'suspension of disbelief'/immersion and the excitement of discovering a dungeon! I've searched the forum but can't see any other mention of this specifically so perhaps its my gfx card (Radeon R7 200 series)?? Might have been better if I'd provided daytime screenshots but hopefully you can see what's going on...

Nah, that happens to everybody... right?

Yes, very annoying. That and that you can see light through rocks (as in the other side of the rock from the light source). hopefully that will be fixed at some point in the near future.

• I've had this issue with incorrect clipping when underground since I first bought the game about 12 months ago

Yeah this happens when standing too close to a wall. This issue will be fixed very soon ;)

Annoying bug. I tried Old piano and it turns my world upside down. Only way to turn it bag was sleeping in bed..

Can you tell me your fov setting (graphics settings -> view adjustment)? Was the piano placed on even ground?

• Hmm... we really need more feedback on this. I'm not so happy about the previous stack sizes, especially when it comes to big items like pelts (previously you were able to carry up to nearly 1200 pelts in your inventory) =O It would be great to hear what others think about this.

I can understand about some items, especially hides/pelts, who should not stack to more than 8-16 pieces. My concern with changing of stack sizes right now, is what happens to the large amount of inventory stacks that I have in my warehouse? I have over 20 Large Crates of stone for instance, and if the stack size is changed to 32, or some other smaller number, what happens to those stores? Do I lose them, thus losing half of my "income", or do they stay at the previous stack size (64), but when I move them they split into 2 or more stacks of the new size?

I will say this, when it comes to cotton/hemp leaves, 64 could stay or be increased, as we are talking light weight/compressible materials here.

• As far as I remember red said previously that all stacks that exceed the new limits will remain as they are but you will not be able to add more to them e.g. from 60 to 64 for ore/stone but the 60 you have you can still use.

• Hi Red,

I don't know what went wrong, however there are some things not correct with my update! (see image).

There are three strange things:

-all my attachments which I had with my avatar are some sort of stone looking? (including equipment)
    -In my chests, most items I gathered have no image available or are transferred to;
    -furs or something like that, instead of stone in my chest

all you can see in the image

• Awesome! I'll have to properly play with this tonight or tomorrow after 5 pm est, yet I'm glad to see Nitrado updated the servers. I noticed my inventory has been wiped clean, yet shall take this as a challenge to work my way back up with whatever I have stockpiled in my online world. I can also hear the nice awesome new music that it sounds sweet.

RIP, my old inventory. It was for the best to gain the new full experience.

• Red51 did say past (old) stacks shall stay uneffected so this is the part where I say I'm annoyed that people don't read what Red51 is saying. I guess it's easy to miss so maybe I should give the benefit of the doubt. But yeah, not much to worry about.

Well I am still new to this forum, and to be honest my search skills (search bar syntax and so on) are not very good.

I was informed by other players that in the past they just "lost" items when changes have been made, so that is the majority of what I went on, after not being able to find definitive information about what you stated. Thanks for clearing the air.

• First minutes on my server updated : so far so good ! the chests have all the stuff with old stacks.
    Some weird grey icons in a crate. If I remember right, it was bones in that one (chests and suchs).

No issue so far with buildings. In term of hitbox, I have been stuck/blocked by woodplanks (like those around the door ways) so we have to walk right !

We are taller than before ! I have to adapt some little walkways in my prison ^^ we now need 3 block and half

so nice ! thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!