Posts by Groovaholic

you can turn off the blue outline with the blueprints this is under : Miscellaneous / BluePrints / Visualize Bounds - on or off

Hi Kesselia

you can try and decrease the movement of the blueprint by going into the radical menu.

With your blueprint in hand "press and hold C" and under the tab "move precision" change the setting to 0.001, once done press right shit to enter manual positioning and with the arrow keys move the blueprint into position. also for me i turn off the grid i find that can help too, but thats just me

Hope this will help you:thumbup:

Hi Remmy like what Avanar & Deirdre said both are good ways to try unfortunately I would just say it's a trial and error when building roofs that look good but using planks/beams are possible the best way.

Maybe you could upload a blueprint of that building and see who can make a good job of it? and maybe that idea could even be a good thing for the Rising World community to try, someone uploads a project and then someone else adds something to it and just see what everyone comes up with.

I haven't played this for a while and I'm sure the way you both have said will work " normally Shift + L/R arrow keys" but couldn't he also enable surface face (or whatever it's called) and make it longer if for some reason the above doesn't work?

Having beacons for a single player world may be okay but personally I can't see this working on a server as you could have hundreds all over the world unless it's possible so that it only shows up for that player?.

This is where I'm guessing that a map will come in handy when it's implanted so the individual can place markers / POI's for a guide?

Hi Red51 is it possible to add in the crafting menu a "favourites" tab please? maybe so we can left/right-click on that item to bring up an add to fav's. option, with more items going to be added later on having this would be a great time-saving option.

Also, another thing that could come in useful is when using a sledgehammer/crowbar the block/plank would become highlighted in some way so we can actually see that element that you are going to remove (maybe highlight the edges or the whole item?)

Thank you.

Hopefully!! :D And I'm just wondering if water in some sort of form will also be included? as some of the elements have been included recently in the roadmap, but maybe it's still too early for that as well:?:

I think I posted this idea a long long long time ago, I guess with the unity version we can just change the shape of it now, but a recycler is still a good thing to have or maybe we could pop it into a grinder/shredder and get a % of the base materials back?

I guess just having a template of a door frame ( if that's possible ) that can be used, so we can then design the inside of the frame to our liking would be a great addition, but even this may be impossible to do? but I'm sure we will get more options with doors as time goes by.