Raumschiff in Lebensgröße / Starship in lifesize

• Einge Bilder von meinem neuen Projekt : eine Enterprise in Lebensgröße aus der klassischen Star Trek-Serie (noch nicht fertiggestellt, aber schon einiges zu sehen).

###

Some pictures from my new project: an life-size Enterprise from the original TV series (not finished yet, but you can see a lot).

Außen / Outside

(Ich musste die Bilder bei Tageslicht machen, da ich keine Möglichkeit hatte, alles zu beleuchten ;;) /

I had to take the pictures in daylight because I had no way of illuminating everything ;))

Brücke / Bridge

Korridor und Jeffries-Röhre / Corridor and jeffries-tube

• Holy (redacted), I LOVE this! The more I scrolled the more I love it!

And you haven't even seen the cargo bay, the chapel, brig, computer core, science lab, gym, emergency transporters, libary - and of course the crew quarters (all fully equipped with tables, chairs, cupboards, beds (nearly 500) and yes, there are toilets and showers :D

And thanks to the portal plug-in the turbolifts are working :P

• I'll show more pictures next weekend ;)

But, well, there's a reason I didn't show any pictures from top :thinking: cause the project is not yet finished. I'm still working on decks 2 to 5 and finishing the primary hull. But I finished nearly every other deck (6 to 24 and deck 1).

And I could share blueprints in several parts when I finished, but it won't help, because you also need a texturepack (without all corridors are pink :P) and all images (I think about 70). Then you have to place all the posters again. (For example I made all doors with posters cause we don't have sliding doors - and so you could go through the posters ;).)

• Here are the promised pictures

Turbolift

Library lounge - Deck 7 (no boooks, just chairs with a Computer screen)

Medical Reasearch Lab - Deck 7

Gymnasium and recreation area - Deck 8

Cargo and cargo transporter - Deck 10

Computer core - Deck 8

Energy converter (above the engeineering) and heat exchanger - Deck 6

• Loving the images. I however feel some bits are off, or maybe those are alternate areas. Maybe something I haven't seen which may pop up in later seasons. Either way, awesome stuff.

Yes, you are right. Many of the areas are never shown in the series (but some of them are named). The original set of the series is very small and is used over and over again in different variants. They also changed the settings from one season to the next (especially the bridge - I've always wondered how they could remember the buttons without labeling - and then they change them several times too :P).

However, there are blueprints that show each deck and the dimensions. And that is the template for the model: https://www.cygnus-x1.net/link…/star-trek-blueprints.php You will find everything from the images in the blueprints.

• wow. Super Arbeit. Wieviel Stunden hast du daran gebastelt ? Das in der neuen Version wo mehr Möglichkeiten ( funktionsfähige Schiebetüren etc.) da sein werden muss es noch besser wirken.

• Danke Dir! ^^ Ich hab da mit Unterbrechungen seit 2018 dran gebaut - aber keine Ahnung, wie lange... (Ist wahrscheinlich auch besser so - es gibt Dinge, da zählt man besser keine Stunden :P)

Seit 2018 ? Wow. Die Geduld hätte ich nicht. Für meinen unterirdischen Hangar den ich gebaut hatte in der alten Version habe ich zufällig hier eine Blaupause eines Raumschiffes gefunden und benutzt. Logischerweise mit Namesschild des Erbauers. So hatten wir es auf unserem Server festgelegt wenn Blaupausen anderer verwendet wurden. Für deine Enterprise hätte der Hangar vermutlich nicht ausgereicht von der Größe her, aber es hätte bestimmt gut ausgesehen.

• Once it is finished, you could have a Star Trek server where we all live on the Enterprise and "Teleport" (portal) down to the planet to gather food and resources, etc. Maybe some customized clothes (uniforms) for us. People start out as "ensigns" and the longer they play on the server, they get promoted with better quarters and updated permissions. you can have NPC dummies' as crewmen/women at the transporter and other stationary positions. The possibilities are endless in a Star Trek server!

• Once it is finished, you could have a Star Trek server where we all live on the Enterprise and "Teleport" (portal) down to the planet to gather food and resources, etc. Maybe some customized clothes (uniforms) for us. People start out as "ensigns" and the longer they play on the server, they get promoted with better quarters and updated permissions. you can have NPC dummies' as crewmen/women at the transporter and other stationary positions. The possibilities are endless in a Star Trek server!

I love this idea.

Mod in a plugin with phaser effects then you would be set. Plugins would be interesting to do for this for various needs and desires.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!