Forum survey March 2015/ Forums-Umfrage März 2015

• EN
    Results are here :D (Bit late and not that good presented, but :whistling: )

37 people actually took part in the survey :D , so results might not be that accurate if you want to transfer them to the entire forum or community ^^

As I expected, the great part of the participants were actually men (but we even have 1 person with indefinable gender): http://puu.sh/hcOjm/15c291e0c3.png

According to the survey, the average user is 33 years old. The age 27 was represented the most with 4 people :D The youngest on is 13, while the oldest one is actually 64 years old :thumbup: http://puu.sh/hcSDr/c276b929d7.png

DE
    Die Ergebnisse sind hier (Bisschen spät und nicht so gut aufbereitet, aber :whistling: )

Es haben insgesamt 37 Leute an der Umfrage teilgenommen :D , deswegen könnte es sein, dass die Ergebnisse nicht ganz akurat sind, bezogen auf das ganze Forum oder gar die ganze Community ^^

Wie ich erwartet habe, ist die Mehrheit der Teilnehmer männlich (wir haben aber sogar eine Person mit undefinierbarem Geschlecht ): http://puu.sh/hcOjm/15c291e0c3.png

Laut der Umfrage ist der Durchschnitts-User 33 Jahre alt. Das Alter 27 kam mit 4-mal am Meisten vor :D Der jüngste Spieler ist 13, während der älteste 64 Jahre vorweisen kann :thumbup:http://puu.sh/hcSDr/c276b929d7.png

• 37 and a dude despite the long hair in the avatar hehe. Although recently I got in a fight with a weed eater so it's all gone.... I might have gotten wiser, but in my head I'm still 25 lol but don't tell my body that!!

Come on Geneo.. no point commenting at all if you won't say how much of an old fart you are eh :P

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• Survey is still open due to the fact, that I am at my "real" home now and don't have the password to that site here :P
    I guess it doesn't really matter how long the survey goes on, but for now, you guys have to wait for the results, sorry ^^

Male, 53. (But I accidentally put 52 in the survey form without thinking because it only went up recently.)

Lel, ok will consider that

37 and a dude despite the long hair in the avatar hehe. Although recently I got in a fight with a weed eater so it's all gone.... I might have gotten wiser, but in my head I'm still 25 lol but don't tell my body that!!

Wtf, don't steal my joke, I also tell ppl. that I lost my hair due to an accident with a mower. Let the hair grow until everyone looses their mind and then cut it pretty short compared to before (still long compared to mosts though) - visiting the hairdresser more than 2 times a year is just too much pain xD

I am very surprised at the age group playing this game, i am 39 going on 40 in June 2015

Same here, I knew that there are more elder people compared to, let's say the Minecraft community, here, but I did not think that I am a baby compared to the average person here, lol.

• da hat sich wohl jemand die statistiken der angemeldeten angeschaut ... ;)

naja der einzigste Ort wo man sein Geburtsdatum eingeben kann ist das forum. aber hier kann man sich auch anmelden ohne das spiel zu haben. da man beim kauf (ich zumindest) nirgends sein geburstdatum angeben musste glaube ich nicht, das die devs sowas wie ne statistik haben 8| wenn doch wäre es mal interesant zu sehen, anonym natürlich

• ...die admins der seite können natürlich sich die ganzen konten ansehen und alle, die einen lizensierten (gekauftes spiel) acc. haben, in eine statistik einfließen lassen. bei steam könnte man glaube ich sowas ähnliches machen

• ...die admins der seite können natürlich sich die ganzen konten ansehen und alle, die einen lizensierten (gekauftes spiel) acc. haben, in eine statistik einfließen lassen. bei steam könnte man glaube ich sowas ähnliches machen

Das stimmt nicht ganz, auch wenn mans vermuten könnte ^^ Wir haben leider keine Altersangaben über die Personen, die sich das Spiel kaufen. Auch bei Steam haben wir auf sowas keinen Zugriff (es sei denn, irgendwas ist öffentlich verfügbar, kp). Im Forum kann man zwar optional sein Alter angeben, aber wie @ffflo1993 schon sagte ist der Forenaccount nicht mit dem Spielaccount gekoppelt ;)

Bump: Results are finally here! (See first post)

Interesting and unexpected results! :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!