Griefer List

• Ich bin zufällig Server Owner und ich finde so was dennoch scheisse!

Bei uns soll jeder beim gleichen stand anfangen! Wir verurteilen nicht jemanden nur weil jemand anderes meint ihn hier auf eine Liste zu setzen! Woher soll man wissen ob die anschuldigungen stimmen?? Wer überwacht so was??

Bei uns soll jeder beim gleichen stand anfangen! Wir verurteilen nicht jemanden nur weil jemand anderes meint ihn hier auf eine Liste zu setzen! Woher soll man wissen ob die anschuldigungen stimmen?? Wer überwacht so was??

translated:
    I happen to be a Server Owner and I think this is shit !

We should all begin at the same stand ! We should not condemn someone just because someone else thinks to put somebody here on a list ! How do you know whether the accusations are justified ?? Who monitors so what ??

----

My answer: I dont think this is a list to make server owners put players on a ban list "just because". It's only a list to show who has been griefing on somebodies server.
    like a list to let people know to watch out for these players.

And as for the auto-ban idea, It's just an option that server owners can opt-in if they can trust the judgement of others that are included in it. Some servers might opt-in others might not. it's optional. Sort of like EuroPol :rolleyes:

if you have been around long time you would get to know the server owners and know witch ones are justified i don't ban anyone unless they really deserve it the names i have added here is not my whole ban list the users i add are users who i know for a fact that they come onto server just to greaf if you feel they need a chance you can have them all on your own server and good luck with that.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • @Mefistus84 Das mit der Liste ist ja kein Muss für jeden Admin, diese in seine Bannliste zu setzen, aber wie Lenko schon schrieb, das man wenn einer von denen auf deinem Server erscheint da mal ihn oder sie genauer beobachtet ;D

-----------------
    That the list is not a must for any admin, to put this in his Bannlist, but as Lenko already wrote that one when one of those there appear on your server time or they observed him more closely; D

• EN: Please keep in mind that this is not an official list. We have no clue about what the users on this list did exactly, or if the accusation is legit. We generally want to keep out of this list, it's a "user-project", and every admin needs to decide if he trusts this list or not.

DE: Bitte berücksichtigt dass es sich hierbei nicht um eine offizielle Liste handelt. Wir wissen nicht, was die User auf der Liste genau gemacht haben, oder ob die Anschuldigung legitim ist. Wir möchten uns generell aus der Liste raushalten, es ist ein "User-Projekt", und jeder Admin muss selbst entscheiden, ob er der Liste Glauben schenkt oder nicht.

• I know the names I posted and the 4 that yahgiggle posted were completely deserving of being on the list. 4 even took enough pride in their destruction to record it and post to YouTube. Laughing and destroying while a long time member asked them to stop. The other 4 were given at least 3 warnings and I recieved the responce "FU who the F are you and what are you going to do". I think you also need to consider the credibility of the poster. I have run 2 servers since mid December 2014 and giggles was a member there who went on to start his own. We both share the same idea of having as many users as we can with quality builds that respect each other and take pride in the world they build in. It really wouldnt behoove anyone to ban with out good reason as you would only be pushing another player out of the server and lessening the player count and possibly losing that quality member.
    My first server is open to the public and uses the protection script. Good script but griefing was rampant. They still could damage buildings and I got fed up in policing the griefers. At times I spent more time doing that and repairing than playing and creating. It got to a point where players went to other servers to avoid them. I since have created a second server that is non public and trust list only with protection. Server 2 is a smaller group and I can say I have had zero griefing. That's my 2 cents. Use the list or don't that's up to each server admin. The game was ment to be enjoyable and no one like seeing somthing that took hours or days to create destroyed. When they see that the seek another server of worse another game that they don't have to deal with it. That doesn't help anyone. It hurts the games potential sales and hurts servers by having less players and general interest. There are other contributing factors to player decline but this is one I've seen first hand

• ChipT2015 - joins servers places blocks at random wherever he can including on top of protected zones
    ChevyBullas & MyNamesJeff777 go to every chest protected or not and look for things to steal b4 they start looking for things to break

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!