Here is another update! It introduces a new modern workbench. At the same time we moved some recipes to this new workbench. Expect more crafting stations (especially a "modern version" of the blockbench and sawbench) in the near future
We also added new items, e.g. a wooden torch holder, and many new basic resources (e.g. lightbulb for lamps).
Apart from that, this update brings several tweaks: First of all, you can now move items to chests directly by a doubleclick on them. Of course this also works the other way around.
Now you also find a "MIN" and "MAX" button in the crafting menu. When hitting the "MAX" button, the count is automatically set to the maximum (note: it only sets the amount that is still craftable, i.e. if you can craft 24 items, the count is only set to 24 then).
Another change concerns the construction elements: We changed the minimum and maximum size of these items, allowing you to build with even higher precision. You can now also change the rotation precision (currently only via console command: 'setconstructionrotation [value]').
Last but not least this update contains a lot of bugfixes. Among others the "falling through ground" bug should now occur less often.
- [New] New item: wooden torchholder (made out of sticks instead of iron)
- [New] New items: lightbulb, fluorescent lamp (needed to craft lamps)
- [New] New items: copperplate, copperrod, aluminiumplate, aluminiumrod, silverplate, silverrod, goldplate, goldrod, tungstenplate, tungstenrod
- [New] New craftingstation: Modern workbench
- [New] When using a chest, double click on an item to move it directly into the chest (and vice versa)
- [New] Added MIN and MAX buttons to the crafting menu
- [New] New global Lua functions: 'httpRequest(string)' to send a Http POST or GET (result is returned as string), and 'getVersion()' which returns the current game version (as string)
- [New] Consolecommand to change rotation precision for construction elements: 'setconstructionrotation value' (low, default, high, veryhigh).
- [Change] Reduced occurrence of the "falling-through-ground" bug
- [Change] Changed minimum size of woodplanks and woodbeams
- [Change] Slightly increased max length of woodplanks to match with woodbeams
- [Change] Changed some recipes
- [Change] You can no longer craft items if there is no more room in your inventory
- [Change] Added smoke effect for fireplaces
- [Change] Lua Vector library is now accessible to create Vector2f,2i,3f,3i,4f,Quaternion (usage example: local vector3f = Vector:createVector3f(0.0, 1.0, 0.0))
- [Bugfix] Fixed problem causing the fireplace grill not to cook meat
- [Bugfix] Fixed bug with smelting furnace light
- [Bugfix] Fixed tiling issues with silver- and tungsten ore texture
- [Bugfix] It is no longer possible to pick up the same object or plant multiple time (item duping)
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue with disappearing tree when cutting it into pieces too fast (using creativemode command)
- [Bugfix] Fixed minor typos
- [Bugfix] Fixed rotation of lamp when placing
Bugfix 2015-06-02 (0.5.7.4):
- [Bugfix] Fixed some recipes (items required "ore" instead of stone)
- [Bugfix] Fixed "inventory is full" issue when crafting placeable objects