Vegetation suggestions

• Is there a rough estimate about the addition of corn and wheat(If they are planned)? It would be nice If wheat was on the paint tool as well,once its thick like grass.It would make our worlds more beautiful. Metal barrels too,Please?

• I am very ignorant about trees and vegetation in general. A few comments, nevertheless...

1) I assume that, while many trees can be found more or less everywhere, many are specific to individual biomes; it would be nice if specific trees continue to being found in their relevant biomes (as already happens for most implemented trees). With the possibility to 'import' them in other biomes (you can plant palm seedlings almost anywhere, at least in RW)

2) It would also be nice if this 'imports' may succeed or not according to biome specs (I never tried, but you shoud not be able to plant a palm in an artic region).

3) 'Nice' trees should go along with useful ones, trees (and plants in general) giving foods, materials and so on.

That said, nice pictures! I particularly find impressing the first one: a bit uncanny, but suggestive!

• Nice tree's not sure about the mushroom tree though for some reason I doubt they exist, though I could be wrong on that. :)

• I am keen to see improved size options. When landscaping around builds there is a huge gap between long stemmed blooms (which aren't even plants) and trees.
    Shrubs/bushes, hedges and other medium sized specimens, both useful and/or decorative would be great.

Incurably addicted to Rising World

• That "mushroom tree" is real, and it's found on an island not connected to the main continents. I think it's somewhere around Africa, or even southern part of Asia that it had no contact with the mainland that it's able to produce it's own style of life. It formed its own way of lifestyle that plants are more "alien" there because seeds & interaction weren't unified by other animal & plantlife.

Also, I support more plants. More variety, more fun, more exploration value also.

I also agree that plants should be in their respective biomes, as well as that "mushroom tree" spawning only on islands. I guess this is where Mushroom Islands from Miencraft came from, yet that just might be coincidence.

• That "mushroom tree" is real, and it's found on an island not connected to the main continents. I think it's somewhere around Africa, or even southern part of Asia that it had no contact with the mainland that it's able to produce it's own style of life. It formed its own way of lifestyle that plants are more "alien" there because seeds & interaction weren't unified by other animal & plant life.

Also, I support more plants. More variety, more fun, more exploration value also.

I also agree that plants should be in their respective biomes, as well as that "mushroom tree" spawning only on islands. I guess this is where Mushroom Islands from Miencraft came from, yet that just might be coincidence.

Really? The "Mooshroom" Islands in Minecraft? hmm I never thought of it that way. One thing is for certain is that you can call me crazy but adding over 10,000 different plant varieties to the game would be awesome. Personally the game could use it, there just seems to not be enough flora, fauna in any game or mod to really make it stand above the rest. We spawn in a basically deserted world where the animals rule supreme and plant life should be sporadic and spontaneously out of control much like a jungle because well humans didn't exist until @red51 the God of Rising World popped us into existence. I could see an update in the future called "Greenhouse Effect" where the world is bombarded with plants from outer space :whistling: lol

• Oh, how I would love a nature & animal ruled world. It would give the place more life, more immersion, and more ways to interact. More plant life for various styles of building, as well as various things to look at. I"m already seeing people building crazier things than me that I'd welcome more ways to up that. I'm alreayd lacking the time that I can't keep up with people, yet when I can, I'd love tons of options. Furniture options specifically in an Ikea style.

But yeah, things like sunflowers, dandelions, among others being sweet also. Yeah, we're both crazy that we just want to swamp the game with awesomeness & variety. That, and I can't wait for Red51 to add in jungles to see how Rising World treats them. Be sweet to see how tall, flat, and muddy they would be. The various variety of swamps Red51 could get out of one from various parts of the world.

Also, the mushroom biome in Minecraft again might be a coincidence, yet never thought of the possibilities until now. It's an interesting thought :)

• I like the idea of various new vegetations even if they do not provide a unique use. Even harvesting regular wood is good enough. We certainly do need some color variations and eventually seasons. Perhaps seasonal changes can take their course. So even a grassy or forest biome can turn into a tundra, those adjoining an actual snowy biome can snow too. Snowy and icy biomes should then have blizard storms.

With the API changes coming, I'm sure someone here is going to be importing new tree models

• Is there a rough estimate about the addition of corn and wheat(If they are planned)? It would be nice If wheat was on the paint tool as well,once its thick like grass.It would make our worlds more beautiful. Metal barrels too,Please?

i think Wheat is planned and maybe even corn but that wont happen for some time

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!