First of all, we wish you all the best for the New Year and hope you have a healthy start into 2018!
A new update is now available. It introduces several new items and also some other new features.
Just in time, a firework rocket is now available
We also added new clothes, including a samurai armor, new haircuts and also lots of new weapons - most of them cannot be crafted, they can only be found in dungeons. Speaking of dungeons, we improved the loot spawn in dungeons. It still needs some tweaks, but now the loot you can get from dungeons should be more valuable.
This update also introduces "stamina", so the player is no longer able to sprint indefinitely. This only applies to survival mode, although there is an option to disable it.
There are some changes to the API as well, we will release the API changelog shortly!
Last but not least we did some bug fixes and some smaller changes, but we're still working on some optimizations, in particular we want to reduce the overall memory usage. Expect another update in January.
We also can't wait to release the other things which are already in their starting holes, e.g. mounts and other transportation options, like trains and boats.
Which one of these features do you actually prefer and want to see first?
- [New] New item: firework rocket
- [New] Added samurai armor + helmet
- [New] Added spiked helmet
- [New] Added redcoat hat
- [New] Added three new haircuts for female and one new haircut for male character
- [New] Added eight new swords, including a katana and a saber
- [New] Added three new battleaxes
- [New] Added three new maces
- [New] Added two new warhammers
- [New] New object: Snowman
- [New] Added stamina, so players cannot sprint indefinitely
- [New] Stamina can be disabled in the game settings (singleplayer only)
- [Change] Updated dungeon loot
- [Change] Improved performance when walking through areas with lots of buildings
- [Change] Singleplayer settings (misc) now also work when hosting a LAN game
- [Change] Added world name to confirmation dialog when deleting a world
- [Change] Primitive furnace can now be also crafted at the workbench
- [Change] Changed recipe for repeater ammo
- [Change] Replaced lumber (item) model
- [Change] When disabling animals, this now also affects the new animal variations
- [Bugfix] Crossbow can no longer be heared on the whole world
- [Bugfix] Player now longer "jumps in the air" when spawning
- [Bugfix] Fixed players still being able to hit other players while pvp was turned off
- [Bugfix] Fixed setp/setl command when using values greater than 180
- [Change] Player distance (scoreboard) can now be disabled in server properties
- [Bugfix] Fixed secondary action of sickle/scythe (lower grass)
- [Bugfix] Fixed plugin API related issues