A small "pre-update" is available, this time it's mainly a multiplayer oriented. We added an RCON interface to the server, so admins can remote control their server.
Find an RCON tool on our homepage: http://download.rising-world.net/tools/rcon.zip
Just execute the "rcon.jar" to start the program (java is required).
Another update will be available around the next weekend, which will finally synchronize custom images in multiplayer (i.e. you will be able to see all images of other players and vice versa).
Admins can use the RCON tool now to have a look at all current images that have been uploaded to the server in the past. We recommend to do this before the next update goes live, and to delete all images with inappropriate content.
Also expect some fresh content and new features with the next update
Of course we still work on the biomes update, but it's coming slowly to an end. Expect some screenshots soon.
- [New] RCON server interface to monitor and control your game server
- [New] IPv6 address support when connecting to a multiplayer server (via IP)
- [Change] Contextmenu also listens for key input now (arrow up, arrow down, interaction key)
- [Bugfix] Fixed bug which prevented you from loading a map in rare cases
- [Bugfix] Serverbrowser now correctly reports if a server is password protected
- [Bugfix] PlayerDeath Lua event will now be triggered correctly when killed by an animal
- [Bugfix] Fixed small issue when teleporting a player via Lua