Finally the next update is available! As promised it introduces blueprints* and custom images are now synchronized in multiplayer, in other words, all players can see the images you place in the world.
Unfortunately there is a limitation: blueprints do not fully work yet. You can create blueprints (i.e. save your buildings) without problems, but placement is currently restricted to construction elements (so no blocks or furniture). Also you don't need any resources to reconstruct a blueprint at the moment.
But you can bet on it that we will fix this very soon!
Serverowners can disable the blueprint feature on their servers by the way (they are disabled by default, settings_createblueprint_enabled and settings_useblueprint_enabled).
Apart from that, we fixed several annoying bugs. Find the full changelog attached. If you're using our rcon tool, please note that you have to download the latest version.
- [New] Blueprints*, which allow you to save your buildings (see journal)
- [New] Custom images are now fully synchronized in multiplayer (i.e. every player can see your placed pictures)
- [New] Infotext showing total blockcount when placing multiple blocks in a row
- [New] New Lua world functions: 'placeVegetation(position, rotationy, type)' and 'placeObject(position, rotationx, rotationy, rotationz, type, variation)'
- [New] Added RCON PlayerKill event
- [Change] Slightly increased visibility of placement previews (objects, constructions)
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue with LOD chunks being always visible (blurred texture)
- [Bugfix] Fixed connection issues when several players are connected (> 10)
- [Bugfix] Fixed "neverending connecting" when connecting to an invalid IP
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue with disappearing menus
- [Bugfix] Fixed random crash related to GUI issues
- [Bugfix] Removed some unnecessary message dialogues when closing a multiplayer game
* Blueprints are an experimental feature at the moment