Reminder!

i am really trying hard to not say to much oO this is pissing me off!!! ;( red and his small team are awesome and they help users far more than they should i mean how meany times have you seen other dev's goto this extreme to help the users??? i think all you guys bitching should take a good look at your selfs :thumbup: yeah you paid 10 or 15 dollars for a unfinished game, but what sort of help are you doing by bitching about what you don't yet have???

Well keep trying harder not saying too much, now you seem like a lickspittle who does not accept critique regarding his favorite things. If you look at the actual game-enhancing updates since what ... april 2015 you shouldn't be raging if someone decides to go for critique. There's always room for questioning.

• Wait a minute this is all about a game some one did not even buy yet??? If so I (as much as I hate to :D ) agree with Yahgiggle. I have never seen the "real" Devs answer in the forums. Most times it is a bot or probably their lackey answering the questions. I know it is Red answering the questions because of the details he puts in the answers... I am more than happy with the game at its present state and if this is all I get for my money, my money was well spent.. Sooo If I am allowed to tell someone to s up that would be great... If not please delete thread and not me.. :D

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• are u guys a bunch of women? There is entirely to much bitching here for men, my god nothing pleases u. U are just a bunch of typical nagging women with nothing better to do, stop nagging and leave red, his team and the game alone, its coming along fine the way it is. Its not like trying to get ur husband to clean the garage, nagging wont affect the result, and it just pisses everyone off. And as for politeness there is a time where it is no longer possible, u need to open people eyes, things could be so much worse, the game could die or be cancelled, yall should be grateful we have what we do now. Red could easily delay the biome update as a big middle finger to all u nagging females.

• PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE! HAA HAA!

Some folks just need to chill out and find a distraction. Haa! Red and the guys are BREAKING THEIR BACKS trying to get this huge update out. We're all excited about this game and the updates but, you know? It will have been well worth the wait in the end! These guys are 100% genuine, and i intend to stand by them no matter what happens! The thing to do is just find something else to do, while these awesome devs work on the Biomes.
    I'm not saying that you're not entitled to your opinion, we all are, it just seems that a few folks are getting a wee bit impatient with the devs with something they're already doing. You'll get your update!
    Personally, i'd just take longer, and say, "you'll get it when it's ready!" haa!

• are u guys a bunch of women? ... There is entirely to much b**chin here for men ..... just a bunch of typical nagging women ..... to all u nagging females.

extremely sexist :thumbdown:

----------
    on topic
    ----------

So hey guys I hope you've seen the screenshots of the upcoming update.
    I mean seeing that should of calm some people down right ? absolutely amazing !
    For me personally I think it's definitely worth the wait!

Having a lot of patience is one of those things in life that comes with great rewards.
    After the biomes update it might be the water update ( i'm just speculating) heck i could wait for that another 6 months or an entire year I dont really care as long as it's on it's way and the quality is good.

I think to be involved in this game and the little dev team, you've got to be in it for the long-run.
    this isn't some triple A game that you play for a year and move on to something else.

this is Rising World... you're creating a digital world of your own or with others online.
    it takes time. Rome wasn't built in one day, and neither will this game.

So having patience is key to enjoyment with this game and the dev team should be given some more credit and most of all some understanding.

• PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE! HAA HAA!

Some folks just need to chill out and find a distraction. Haa! Red and the guys are BREAKING THEIR BACKS trying to get this huge update out. We're all excited about this game and the updates but, you know? It will have been well worth the wait in the end! These guys are 100% genuine, and i intend to stand by them no matter what happens! The thing to do is just find something else to do, while these awesome devs work on the Biomes.
    I'm not saying that you're not entitled to your opinion, we all are, it just seems that a few folks are getting a wee bit impatient with the devs with something they're already doing. You'll get your update!
    Personally, i'd just take longer, and say, "you'll get it when it's ready!" haa!

I have to agree with him.

Allow patience to be a virtue while keeping our whining to a minimum. It's off putting to the new members also that are forced to go into hiding. I'm finding this thread to be a stain on this forum while also stumped & puzzled with people's reaction when Red has pampered us with Mojang in comparison to AAA game studios. Let's talk about how awesome the "cute" the penguins are, or how surprising finding elephants in this update is. Red is doing an awesome job, and I've been saying that since page 1. I guess my wording is confusing to people :/

Yup.....I can't wait to hear tales of how James decided to colonize the Savannah, or see images posted up of cottages built up in the 'tundra' biome. Even other ones. Too much bickering scaring people away. I wonder if this is the sign that this game is growing.

- "You know you're relevant when you receive negative comments & attention." - Totalbiscuit & others.

• Haa! Thanks ArcticuKitsu!
    Is tea not a chill out thing anymore? :( it used to be such a comfort drink....but now....?
    Anyroad i have the felling that people are being arrogant and nasty for attention, and yes! you have our attention! we don't LIKE IT so STOP! haa! We are a community when last i looked, we really don't want to hear this garbage! Valid, calm, thoughtful questions SURE! This irrelevant rubbish? NO THANKS! haa!

Respect to all...

• Haa! Thanks ArcticuKitsu!
    Is tea not a chill out thing anymore? :( it used to be such a comfort drink....but now....?
    Anyroad i have the felling that people are being arrogant and nasty for attention, and yes! you have our attention! we don't LIKE IT so STOP! haa! We are a community when last i looked, we really don't want to hear this garbage! Valid, calm, thoughtful questions SURE! This irrelevant rubbish? NO THANKS! haa!

Respect to all...

Heh! Tea would be a great idea. I poked Red about that if we can have tea, tomato juice, donuts, and the like with him being positive to the idea. I do hope we get green tea (and others) to have fun with in this game. If it's green tea then I'll accept your offer :P

• If they add coffee we need cream and sugar. They should also add condiments as well cuz if we make sandwiches or burgers they would add a little extra flavor. But most of all they should add bbq sauce because I hate ribs without the bbq. I will starve to death if nothing tastes good.

• Haa! I did mean in real life Friends, but yeah absolutely! Loads of ingredients in the wilds to collect, then take them back to our home to squash, cut , dice, blend etc. haa! Fun times ahead thanks to Red and the folks! Rising World has become a blessing on the gaming world! hee hee!

I REALLY hope that this game will end up reducing the amount of kids who play brainless murder games, with buckets of gore etc! That's not a challenge.......trying to piece together a house roof, while balancing upon a wooden plank, or thinking how to avoid that bear....now THAT's a challenge! haaa!

• There isn't a game made yet that will take anyone away from games like cod or gta. Its human nature to crave conflict and violence especially in adolescence. Also when ur in a really bad mood or had a bad day those games make u feel much better, it quenches ur thirst for blood without doin anything IRL. Its pretty much the same reason humanity will never see world peace. If it does take people away from the more violent games it will only be temporary.

• Meanwhile i'm perfectly fine in a game focusing more on creating stuff like cities, raising up an economy, trading, working out infrastructure ideas...

no need for another blood-bath game. I'll play GTA V if I want that :p
    funny how this alpha game got me clocked at 825 hours , kerbal space program 620 hours but a conflict game like GTA V only 158 hours on my steam lol

I think i pretty much destroyed that theory about

There isn't a game made yet that will take anyone away from games like cod or gta.

same thing with minecraft loads of people clocking insane hours creating everything from redstone computers to massive cities while intentionally turning off all the "conflict" (read: "annoying") mobs

Flight simulators... train simulator... driving simulators... honestly a "craving" for violence is kind of an excessive statement lol

• i was thinking you guys are more into sitting around with tea and scones than causing violence lol the past posts make you sound like hippys or old lady's, all you need now is your knitting and your set lol ;-P

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • funny how this alpha game got me clocked at 825 hours , kerbal space program 620 hours but a conflict game like GTA V only 158 hours on my steam lol

I only got 67 hours in gta5. The story was pretty good, but after you finished that, there isn't really anything to do. And I honestly find the multiplayer boring.

knitting

Add to wishlist of things in RW please

• with the Knitting type table in game i think we can all do knitting one day lol maybe im a old lady too because i want to knit me a new outfit my Santa outfit is looking old and gray

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!