OMG!!!!!!!

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Totally awesome game!

I just wish we could crowdsource to hire a team of developers to speed things up.

well they started working on doom 4 around 2007, its now 2015 and still no doom 4 lol so yeah Reds not doing so bad after all right?

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Can't wait to see what Red51 decided to add into the game. Always something from the community so it should be highly worthwhile, even if it may be a tiny one. Even though it may be a small, or 'light' update. Some fence blocks here, maybe some animals there, and some extra furniture pieces? That's my guess. Maybe one or two more consumables.

Well, if no biomes in a week's timeframe then I may I respectfully ask for some biome teaser images? :P

• Can't wait to see what Red51 decided to add into the game. Always something from the community so it should be highly worthwhile, even if it may be a tiny one. Even though it may be a small, or 'light' update. Some fence blocks here, maybe some animals there, and some extra furniture pieces? That's my guess. Maybe one or two more consumables.

Well, if no biomes in a week's timeframe then I may I respectfully ask for some biome teaser images? :P

Red said a few weeks ago there were going to be 2 updates before biomes , the first was the Memory optimization and a few bug fixes posted a couple of weeks ago. This one is probably addressing the multiplayer issues red spoke about. I am just going on what was mentioned before. There may be a few things added. The notice just said it was an update. It did not say it was a small update and it did not say it was a big update or the biomes update.

So the plot thickens :)

• Some fence blocks here, maybe some animals there, and some extra furniture pieces? That's my guess. Maybe one or two more consumables.

A fence would be nice. But I worry that I'm still building stuff minecraft style. The freestyle building system is pretty darn good already in Rising World but I just have trouble using it. I've seen some pretty amazing things built exclusively out of wood beams and planks. For the rest of us, a fence block would be nice. Currently I am using wood grates but they are too tall when placed on their side.

• Trillnar: Ya, that's why I said what I did about it being small fence corner pieces + some other possible mini items to enjoy. If it's going to be a mutli-fix then that's awesome. And I'm also 95% certain this is the final update before the biome update, but you could be right that there will be one more.

zfoxfire: I guess you misread so I'll say a "corner piece" to the fences. But ya, I can't wait to jump on it. I want December to come around so I can start saving to jump in....Then I'd know how difficult everything is.

---------------

Something I want to mention while I can.......

I keep looking at games wondering how they'd fit into Rising WOrld. I can't wait for Rising World to mature because I'd love to see those features in the game in one manner or another.......

• Euro Truck Simulator 2: I do hope we can eventually go trucking across our own maps to ferry shipments on crates & skids on our own customized vehicle. I don't mind if it's more simplified than ETS2, yet something that be awesome if you could even drive those various sorts of short & long cargo trucks + being able to add paint jobs onto them; Possibly even via the poster system.
    • Train Sim 2015 - [Canadian Pass video]: Just seeing the detail in the game is making me highly curious and eager to see how Red51 adds trains into the game. Just seeing how short or long you could make it, plus the graphics in TS2015 more or less mimicking RW's graphics. I know I have to wait ages, but I'm highly eager to carry shipments from one side of the map to the other. Even to joy ride,....I just love trains in these open-world games. It's a must.
    • Timber & Stone + RimWorld - NPC Followers: I know Red51 said he'd look into it once the game goes full-complete, yet this itch is insane. I'm waiting for NPC Traders to see what they'd do until I'd seriously start nudging Red51 into having NPCs tend to their own health & tasks. Basically as combat comrades to keep you company in a 'silent' world for the more 'skittish' folks. It's more fun when you can have a friend or AI partner joining you on your adventure. It be a shame not to have them, and I feel the AI in these two games work best for this game. It be a real missed opportunity if Red51 ignored NPC followers + NPC settlements. [I'd imagine them to be rare roamers you can 'rescue' from the 'wilderness'; Rare, being 1 roamer per possible 20,000 km radius or so.]
    • Dragon Quest Builder (PS3, PS4, Vita) - NPC Roamers: Same as above, yet with the idea of roaming NPCs you can find in the wilderness to 'rescue' & turn into your own. I'd love to be able to start a small population settlement with them by having them follow me back, tend to "tedious small-scale tasks" (cooking, farming, & like; Could add morale later) to then have them wander. In one video you'd find them suffering so you would recruit them into your party to then take them back to a registered house design. You'd have to build them a room, or house, with furniture to have them stay there. This could be a way to gain "natural NPC Traders" if people ever request them. [Feel free to skim 'this video'. Should get the gist, even with Japanese]
    • Mount & Blade: Warband: I already made Red51 aware of this, yet saw how horses behaved in it & how you moved to him. I'd imagine riding horses in the way we do in this game + eventually moving with heavy movement in this. Delayed combat hits & such would be interesting. (I still have more to play of this to suggest more)

Ya....I'm itching badly for this game, these sorts of games, and this game in particular to mature. I'm waiting on a new computer for December, the other open world games to mature, and to finally have my fun that should have been there before.........I'm highly curious about these coming updates & finally being able to play. :/ . Red51, you're doing an awesome job. Hope I'm not pestering you.

• Leí todas las ideas que tiene para la nueva actualización y la verdad quede fascinada, con mi poca imaginación solo pensé en caballos <3 para transportarnos, mazmorras 8o , personalizar nuestros personajes, mas herramientas para las granjas, mas plantas, tesoros :love: , y lo que realmente me haría feliz seria que cuando rompamos un bloque vuelva milagrosamente a nuestro querido inventario :rolleyes: .
    @ArcticuKitsu Aplausos para sus ideas! son Geniales!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!