Hey folks! This update just brings some smaller changes, mainly some technical changes, so it works properly with our servers, and of course several bugfixes.
But this update also brings two new features: You can now harvest pumpkin and melon seeds (and replant them accordingly), and there are also some new colored blocks available, since several people asked for that in the past (you find them in the "Plaster" category at the blockbench).
Of course the "real" painting feature will still be added in the future
Stay tuned for the next update, which will contain some screenshots of the upcoming water update!
- [New] You can get replantable watermelon- and pumpkinseeds from watermelons/pumpkins now
- [New] Added different colored plaster blocks (red, green, blue, yellow, purple, black)
- [Change] Updated to latest JRE version on Linux OS
- [Bugfix] Fixed id preview when targeting certain block shapes (cylinders, ramps etc)
- [Bugfix] Fixed wrong walking sounds in certain situations
- [Bugfix] Opened manhole covers no longer give wrong walking sound
- [Bugfix] Reconnect to HIVE after losing connection should work properly now
- [Bugfix] Fixed raking dry and frozen grass
- [Bugfix] Fixed wrong collision of manhole covers after opening them
- [Bugfix] Fixed wrong collision of drawbridge (depending on its rotation)
- [Bugfix] Fixed issues with world conversion when loading a relatively old world
- [Bugfix] Fixed crash when loading corrupted worldpart files
- [Change] Returning to main menu should be a little bit faster now
- [Change] Refreshing serverlist should be faster now
- [Bugfix] Fixed minor connection issues
- [Bugfix] Fixed bug that crashed the game in rare situations