Hi folks! A small update is available. This time it's mainly about furnaces: Now you will need fuel in order to use a smelting furnace. Currently you can either use coal or lumber to fuel a furnace.
This update also introduces a new, bigger version of the smelting furnace. Apart from that, we did some smaller tweaks and fixed some bugs, you find an overview of all changes in the changelog.
- [New] Smelting furnaces require fuel (coal or lumber) now
- [New] New object: Big smelting furnace
- [New] Dedicated server now accepts input commands (say, yell, tod, saveall, shutdown [now])
- [New] Total amount of available/existing servers now visible in server browser
- [Change] Half-filled canteens can now be refilled at watersources
- [Change] Removed some debug output messages of dedicated server
- [Change] Decreased timeout for servers in serverlist (so high ping servers no longer delay the result)
- [Bugfix] Fixed invisibe door placement indicator
- [Bugfix] Fixed items sometimes spawning multiple times in multiplayer
- [Bugfix] Hopefully fixed furnace bug ("ghost" ore remaining in furnace) in multiplayer (need Feedback)