Hey folks, another small update is available! It fixes some issues with blueprints as well as some other bugs (e.g. the "infinite-lumber-bug").
Apart from that, we did some changes to blueprints, for example it is possible to store them in different categories now.
Old worlds will also be converted, so all duplicate objects and constructions (due to erroneous blueprints) will be removed. If something goes wrong during conversion, please let us know.
Last but not least this update introduces a small gadget: An ore detector, which helps you to find veins of ore. Admittedly it's still not easy to find ores, so we will increase the spawnrate with the next update
- [New] Oredetector which helps you to find veins of ore
- [New] Blueprints can be separated into categories now
- [Change] Cannot pickup chests anymore as long as there are items in it
- [Change] Blueprint filenames contain the name of the blueprint now
- [Change] More objects are now considered as table (relevant when placing items on them)
- [Change] It's slightly easier to place plant pots now
- [Change] Cleanup of duplicate objects and construction elements on old maps
- [Bugfix] Fixed "infinite-treelog-bug" when crafting
- [Bugfix] Fixed erroneous preview images of blueprints
- [Bugfix] "Inventory full" warning works properly now when picking up objects
- [Bugfix] Camera no longer flips out when dying
- [Change] Removed some unnecessary debug output
- [Bugfix] Fixed an issue related to picking up objects
- [New] Implemented fallback when Steam Web API is offline (so you can start the game anyway)
- [Change] Audio outputtype can be specified manually if necessary
- [Change] Added missing ornament block texture (id 212) to blockbench
- [Bugfix] Fixed crash related to blueprints
- [Bugfix] Fixed "null" entry in journal when deleting a blueprint
- [Bugfix] You should be able to browse blueprint groups correctly now