Hi folks! A new update will be available soon, but today we want to give some information about two important upcoming features.
As you know we're currently working on dungeons, they're going to be available very soon. This includes various underground dungeons, underwater ruins, but also other "abandoned" buildings like old shacks in the woods. Here we have two preview screenshots for you (still work-in-progress):
We are also working on a new, Java based plugin API, which will replace the current Lua API. The new API allows you to create custom "gamemodes" and influence the gameplay, basically it can be considered as a "lite version" of Modding. The first release of the plugin API allows you to (among others):
- Take control of various events
- Create custom gui elements, including images
- Place and move custom 3d models in the world
- Get full access to the world database
- Query keyboard events of a player
- Spawn items and modify player inventories
The new API will have a proper documentation from the very beginning, unlike the current Lua API.