Upcoming: New player models

• god stop being so pushy to the poor guy, he has enough pressure dealing with his contractors etc. he doesn't need any more of that. When the update is finished it will be finished there is nothing we/you can do to speed up the process so just sit back, relax, forget about it, and when it comes it will be a surprise :)

• Don't worry.
    Many EA take more time for update, more silent, and developed by a smaller team.
    But some of them make steps steadily for the full version.

I'm really new to this game and the thread.
    Although, I'm sure that this dev is the one who can steady updates. :thumbup:

He opened his mouse 20 days ago. Latest update is 5 months ago.
    These are enough frequent for this size of team. :)

• It's as simple as getting animations fixed that it takes up to one week for any corrections to be done. Red51 may have found more issues that it needs another week to get fixed, or at least properly compile the update for public use that he also may be filing papers for the German law side of things making sure everything complies with everything. All that paper work also, not just game coding.

-----

I'm cursing I may not be able to play Rising World when the update does come out 'soon' because I KO'd my computer with a bottle of water. Wasn't much water, yet was enough to cause sparks that I may have fried my computer that I'm letting it dry to see what's still fine, and what isn't. All those sparks.

I fear Rising World shall release an update for when I can't play that I want the update delayed for that much longer until I'm ready to play :P . I'm so furious & depressed right now....... My luck for 2017 is the absolute worst......

• Well, it was asked and thus I shall share this here:

red51 [developer] 18 hours ago
    @liam.powell15: Unfortunately it's not going to be available today or this week, but we'll post a small announcement on our forums once the update is within reach ;)

Feel free to start checking after the coming weekend, or 'soon'. I'm cursing so much over my computer situation....... Damn it.

• On your computer and any other water logged electronic try fragrance free, dust free cat litter. With the mobo I would place paper towels over it but it is a much better absorbent and cheaper than an other stuff you can buy. OF course as always use at your own risk. :saint:

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• The trolls are dangerous when they get into full voice.

They have attacked games until they drive people away because of the comments that the game is not finished, not very good, nothing to do on it, etc...all the while not having enough sense to READ what they are buying into...Alpha. A game that is a work in progress.

An excellent voxle based building game name Landmark the Game, was attacked this way. It sundowned six months after launch. There were other problems true, but the Trolls added to them badly, perhaps without the contstant harrasment things may have gone differently.

These trolls want attention, they want immediate satisfaction of a game they play, to be finished RIGHT NOW. When they don't get it, they have a tantrum, by spreading discontent all over the media.

The old ways, of screening players before they were allowed into the alphas, and having to sign a non disclosure agreement, and being over 18: made a real difference to gaming at the beginning of the online games in the 90's. No news was released except by the Developers themselves, and no one played that didn't understand what an alpha was all about.

I'd not mind too much, if gaming went back to that. Kids today don't understand that it can take 3-5 years to design a really good multiplayer online game: and more 'kids' are online every day.

• yeah red said it will be available very soon now (like 1-2 weeks soon if I remember his comment right)

• I guess it's a full on RIP for my computer that I won't be able to enjoy the Rising World updates. You guys are going to torment me if you play this before me. :( MY guess is that either the power supply, or the video card fried. Either or... Friend guesses the motherboard.... It took a center line to the bottom so it landed on the video card, yet I gain no power from the computer so my guess is power....

Still have a week or two before the update so here's to hoping.......1-2 weeks until the update arrives.

I love how Graysilk13 also perfectly summed up what I've been saying in a proper tone of wording. He summed it up all perfectly. You even have the same band of trolls counter-rating the positive reviews to make it seem Rising World is a crappy game, something that it isn't.... I wouldn't be here if Rising World was genuinely a crappy game.

• I say I'm ready with all the cotton & stuff I managed to harvest long ago. I still have more coming in. I also have leather & pelts from the forest attack I had that I'm sure I could handle some leather clothing.

I hope we gain a legit survival oriented merchant whom shall barter/sell us grass seeds, aluminium ore, leather, and all the other things that are both easy & hard to come by just to keep that stock there.

Also posting because I recall when Harv became furious with it constantly raining in the 'normal' grassy biomes that he made a plugin to combat this, something I wish we had umbrellas for. I'm now wondering if we'll have normal umbrellas, grass, straw, among other sorts... even oriental, among other sorts. Having a hoodie (medieval), or a rain jacket would also be neat, also for "if" and "when" a wetness system may or may not be implemented.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!