So who's excited for the new update? šŸ„³

• i'm so excited for all of it! i was excited for horses, then getting to explore new biomes with those horses, then caves, then hell, and of course i'm excited to see what other random items are also going to get added.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurĆ¼ck zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwƤhnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• Desert Biomes. All the biomes and caves, really, but particularly excited about deserts.

what are you most looking forward to in/about the deserts? :o

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurĆ¼ck zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwƤhnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• I use Rising World to create settings for fiction literature. Usually original fic, but right now I'm craving to do some exiled Obi Wan on Tatooine bits. Also, too, I live in Southern Arizona and it's been way too freaking cold! My reality needs a warmer break. :)

I've seen the snapshot of Red's desert biome on trello. I'm curious how the mountains and caves will look because his java version had a lot of potential. (Our wildlife is starkly different, however. šŸ˜‹) I'm looking foreward to 'stranding' myself out there and writing/building my way to enlightenment.

"The most beautiful stories always start with wreckage." ~Jack London

• I'm excited to see the new update, and the most desirable thing that I want to see is an API improvements and extensions. I want to see it probably even more then actual new content - with API you can make as much content as you need to :) (New content will be also interesting to see. There should be a lot of worldgen stuff)

• been checking every day since about mid december XD i stopped being super hopeful since the third time the eta got moved(disclaimer; this is not intended as a criticism), so it's more a casual 'just in case' checking now since i expect it will be ready at the end of the month instead of any day now, but, still very much excited :3

• I want horses REALLY bad lol; it's painful traveling the map at the moment if a particular resource doesn't happen to be super close-by. I've resorted to disabling run-stamina depletion and even a few times to enabling flight-mode in Survival just because the time starts getting to me. (Patience is not one of my, uh... stronger qualities.)

I also hope like crazy that maps make a come-back. It's so easy to get turned around and lost.

• Im just hoping for a drawbridge. But horses and caves, Cant wait

i don't thiiink we'll be getting a drawbridge any time soon- i do know it's planned that we'll be able to build our own moving structures like that later tho.

but yeah horses and caves!!! hype!!!

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!